Quicker, easier opening of railcar unloading gates allows you to be safer and more productive.
When the weight of the cargo load on the discharge gate makes opening the gate difficult, Martin Engineering’s railcar openers can force the gate open, minimizing safety risks for workers and improving unloading efficiency. Our railcar openers use compressed air to apply a powerful, steady, non-impacting force that opens even the most stubborn gates without causing damage to the equipment.
Our technicians and engineers are available to provide expert advice and assistance on these products and all of your bulk material handling questions and problems. Please contact us today and let us help!
- Open the unloading gate faster and get material moving quicker
- Empty more cars in a shorter amount of time
- Requires only one worker to operate in most cases
- Protect workers by keeping them out from under the discharge gate
- Eliminates need to pound on gate with a hammer or mallet to get it open
- Boost revenues by unloading more material faster
- Reduce labor costs dedicated solely to unloading railcars
- Low cost of ownership reduces overall costs
Foundations™ for Conveyor Safety
Learn to Calculate your Return on Conveyor Safety™ with our compilation of worldwide best practices for safer bulk material handling in this first-ever textbook dedicated exclusively to the safety of conveyor systems.Request Your FREE PDF or Hard-Back Copy
We've solved your problem somewhere before!
While your problem seems unique and frustrating, with 70+ years of solving similar problems around the world, and with the most experienced and educated people on our teams, we can assure you that we’ve “Been There, Done That.” At least close enough to know what needs to be done next and adjust for your situation.Put Us To The Test For Free! Let Us Give You a Solution.