Easily replace nozzles without removing air cannons and stop damaging your refractory in the process.
Keep material flowing efficiently from start to finish!
At Martin Engineering, we are dedicated to helping you boost profits by keeping your product flowing with as little unscheduled downtime as possible. Our air cannons release timed bursts of compressed air that break up accumulations and bottlenecks in process vessels without damaging your equipment. We also offer innovative nozzles that can be removed easily from the outside for cleaning or replacement without having to remove the entire air cannon, as well as high-quality valve assemblies and electronic controls.
In addition to air cannons, we are a global leader in manufacturing industrial vibrators, which are effective in a wide range of applications, especially involving bulk materials with small particle sizes or situations where the equipment can’t be permanently installed, such as a dump truck bed.
By eliminating obstructions and buildups that restrict flow, your operation can process more material faster, resulting in multiple positive outcomes, such as:
- More profits - Keeping material flowing at top efficiency and maximum throughput means more revenues and more profits.
- Improved efficiency - Eliminating obstructions and buildup substantially improves throughput without adding significant labor or energy costs.
- Safer work conditions - Workers no longer have to climb inside containers or under unloading ports to break up blockages manually.
- Less wear and tear on equipment - Cleaning and unblocking bulk materials manually requires tools that damage equipment over time, while air cannons use harmless bursts of air.
- Reduced downtime - Because the air cannon fires at timed intervals, material doesn’t have a chance to build up in the first place, so there’s no need to shut down to remove obstructions.
Industry Applications For Flow Aid Solutions:
- When material moves freely, you can move more product and generate more profits
- Reduce time spent unblocking obstructions in material flow
- Eliminate unscheduled downtime for unnecessary housekeeping and maintenance
- Reduce safety hazards caused by the need to remove obstructions
- Service equipment such as air cannon nozzles from outside the container
- Increase revenues through optimized production
- Reduce maintenance and cleanup costs
- Eliminate unprofitable downtime
Martin® Air Cannons Result In No More Unscheduled Outages
Martin Creates Long-Term Solution To Material Flow Problems
Air Cannons Eliminate Need For Water Blasting
Air Cannons Move Sticky Coal From Bins
Flow Aids Return Plant To Designed Production Rate
Air Cannons Stop 60,000 Pounds Of Sugar From Sticking To Vessel Walls
Sequencing Air Cannons Clear Kiln
Martin® Air Cannons Require Less Maintenance
Flow Aids Remove Sawdust At Particleboard Manufacturer
Martin® Air Cannons Maintain Boiler Feed Rate At Power Plant
Cement Company Benefits From Martin® Air Cannons
Martin® Air Cannons Eliminate Dust From Refractory
Flow Aid Solutions Reduce Production Outages At Cement Plant
Air Cannons Dramatically Improve Employee Safety
Air Cannons Reduce Need For Manual Cleaning
Martin® Hurricane Air Cannons Alleviate Ash Buildup
Martin® Air Cannons Optimize Material Flow
Flow Aid Solutions Result In Healthier Bottom Line
Existing System Jeopardizes Output Capacity And Employee Safety
Martin® Hurricane Air Cannons Correct Ratholing In Chute
Air Cannons Stop Material Buildup with No Unscheduled Shutdowns
Air Cannons Eliminate Production Bottlenecks at Steel Production Plant
Sonic Horn Eliminates Downtime From Ash Accumulation
Air Cannons Eliminate Blockages Caused By Sticky Iron Ore
Easy-Access Air Cannons Increase Productivity
Air Cannons Drastically Reduce Unscheduled Outages At Cement Plant
Sonic Horns Eliminate Dry Particulate Buildup
Industrial Vibrators And Air Cannons Clear Blockage In Hopper
Air Cannons Knock Down Sticky Coal From Hopper Walls
XHV Air Cannons Unplug Wet Bark At Paper Manufacturer
Air Cannons Prevent Buildup on Kiln Walls
Sonic Horns Remove Buildup From SCR Catalyst Screens
Air Cannons Put An End To Manual Clean Out
Power Plant No Longer Banging On Silos To Keep Coal Flowing
Air Cannons Release Swarf From Silos
Air Cannons Immediately Increase Production
Repeat Client Hires Martin Engineering For Additional Product Installation
Air Cannon Installation Results In 80% Fewer Stops For Cleanup
Salt Buildup At Chemical Plant Causing Frequent Shutdowns
Air Cannons Improve Material Flow While Optimizing Limited Space
Air Cannons Stop Transfer Chute Clogging and Conveyor Belt Backups
Air Cannons Stop Sand From Clogging in Dual-Spout Pyramid Hopper
Absolutely No Excuses Guarantee
No Risk. No Hassle. If, for any reason, you’re not completely satisfied with your product or solution, we will happily honor our Absolutely No Excuses Guarantee and fully refund your money or provide a better solution for you. Period.Learn More About All Of Our Guarantees
Air Cannons - Prepare Now & Save Later
If you know you’ll need to install air cannon nozzles down the road, take advantage of scheduled downtime by installing new flanges. Once they’re installed, they can easily be sealed until you’re ready to upgrade to new equipment. Plus, we’ll provide the flanges and installation kit at no cost!Get Your Free Installation Kits Now
Free Engineering and Application Assistance
Our technicians have solved problems for people in your industry all over the world. Take advantage of our wealth of knowledge. Tell us about your situation today to learn how Martin can improve your performance, safety and bottom line - with no obligation. We want to ensure that you choose the right solution for your exact needs and we are willing to invest the time upfront to get it right the first time.Briefly Describe Your Application